EXHIBITION - THE OLD SKOPJE CHARŠIJA IN THE PAST 7/2/2019
In the premises of Skopje Urban Living Lab on Thursday (04.07) an exhibition of old photographs will be opened The Old Skopje Bazaar in the past.
The exhibition is realized in cooperation with the Museum of the City of Skopje, and is organized by the "Laboratory for Urban Living - Skopje (SkULL)", the City of Skopje and the Faculty of Architecture.
The exhibition is part of the ROCK project funded by the European Union from the Horizon 2020 program.
The exhibition will be placed from 4.07 to 4.09.2019. In the premises of "Laboratory for Urban Living - Skopje (SkULL)", located on the street "European" No.11 in the Old Skopje Bazaar.
- 03.07.2019 - THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE MOSCOW STREET STARTED
- 02.07.2019 - EXHIBITION - THE OLD SKOPJE CHARŠIJA IN THE PAST
- 02.07.2019 - THE STREET FEBRUARY INCREASE IS RECONSTRUCTION
- 01.07.2019 - THE RECONSTRUCTION ON THE STREET LAZAR TRPOVSKI STARTED
- 01.07.2019 - NEW WATER AND VEHICLE NETWORK ON WARSAWS STREET
- 01.07.2019 - THE THIRD PHASE OF COMMITTING AGAINST WOMEN STARTS ABROAD