Tax on real estate turnover
CERTIFICATE for established tax base for real estate tax turnover
Sector: Department of Finance
Department: Department for Determination and Collection of tax turnover, inheritance and gift.
Phone: +389 2 3297 280 и +389 2 3297 275
Working hours: 09.00-15.00 h
Steps of the procedure:
- Filing of tax returns at counter 1 and 2 of the City of Skopje shed 16. Filing of tax application is accompanied by payment of administrative fee according to the Law on Administrative Fees, enclosing original certified form PP 50 in the amount of 300.00 denars
- The tax return should indicate a contact person and telephone number
- УThe determination of the market value of the real estate is carried out by the Commission for determination of the market value of the real estate, according to the previously signed Minutes in shed no. 16 in room no.1; on spot inspection;
- The responsible persons prepare a Certificate for Tax on real estate turnover
- Certificate for Tax on real estate turnover is withdrawn from counter no.5 followed by the submission of an original certified form PP 50 in the amount of 250.00 denars
- Against this decision may be appealed within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Solution.The appeal through the Mayor of the City of Skopje is submitted to the Ministry of Finance, charged with 250.00 denars administrative fee.
- Tax application for assessment for real estate tax turnover(legally prescribed form)
- Purchase and sale contracts (number of copies specified in a contract or notarial act)
- Proof of real estate ownership (title deed, document of title or previously certified proof of ownership)
- Other additional documentation that will be required during the procedure.
Deadlines for the procedure:
At the latest within one month, unless a shorter deadline is specified in the special regulation (Art. 221 paragraph 1 of the ZOUP)
Document / act that the citizen receives:
Certificate for established tax base for real estate tax turnover
Forms and applications
Tax application for tax on real estate turnover