Permit for extraordinary transport
Sector: Traffic Sector
Unit: Unit for traffic signal control and established modes of traffic.
Responsible person: Zdravko Petrovski
Phone: +389 2 3217 010
Working hours: 08.30-16.30 h
- For extraordinary transport, the Traffic Department issues a Permit on the basis of the Consent of the Ministry of Interior.
- This Permit is issued for vehicles which do not meet the prescribed requirements in terms of dimensions, total mass and base load and which, by their participation in traffic, endanger safety or significantly impede the flow of traffic and is of limited duration. refers to the territory of the City of Skopje, as defined by the Law on the City of Skopje (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No. 55/2004).
- To obtain this Permit, the applicant, as a legal or natural person, shall submit a Request through the Archive of the City of Skopje (shed 16) with an administrative tax stamp in the amount of 200.00 denars. With the request, the applicant shall submit a Traffic Plan with a 1: 1000 or 1: 2500 route of movement of the vehicle, photocopies of the vehicle's driving license and proof of concluded or agreed work or need.
- After reviewing all the submitted documentation, the Traffic Department through its archive submits it by correspondence to the Ministry of Interior - Internal Affairs, Unit for BPS, in accordance with the legal regulations for their production, ie for obtaining Consent.
- Immediately upon obtaining the Consent, this Section shall prepare Permits together with all the above mentioned documentation for signature and seal.
- Finally, the procedure ends with a letter. The permit is submitted to the applicant's address for further realization.
- Request for administrative stamps worth 200,00 denars
- Traffic plan with 1: 1000 or 1: 2500 vehicle route alignment
- Photocopy of the vehicle's driving license
- Proof signed or agreed work or need
NOTE: The entity interested in obtaining the said document / act should also include a contact telephone in the submitted documentation.
From 2 to 4 business days.
NOTE: The defined number of days does not include the days required for obtaining MVR-SVR Consent.
Extraordinary transport permit, in accordance with Article 155 of the Law on Road Traffic Safety (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No.14 / 98, 38/2002, 38/2004 and 109/2005)